P.F. (Peter) Hartman
President and Chief Executive Officer of KLM
- Deputy KLM President & CEO
- Managing Director of KLM NV (1997)
- Executive Vice P Engineering & Maintenance KLM
- EVP Human Resources KLM
- EVP Ground Services KLM
- AIR FRANCE KLM S.A.
- Kenya Airways Group Limited
- CAI – Compagnia Aerea Italiana S.p.A
- Delta Lloyd Group N.V.
- Fokker Technologies Group B.V.
- The Dutch-French Cooperation Board, founded in 2003 by the foreign ministers of France and the Netherlands
- The Delft University Fund Advisory Board
- Vice Chairman ACARE (Advisory Council for Aviation Research and Innovation in Europe), workinggroup of the European Commission of the EU.
- Chairman Connekt
- Post Chairman of the IATA Board of Governors
Born April 3, 1949, Mr. Hartman, a Dutch national, is a graduate of the Amsterdam Institute of Technology (HTS) (mechanical engineering) and the Erasmus University in Rotterdam (business economics).