P.J.Th. (Pieter) Elbers
President and Chief Executive Officer of KLM
- Chief Operating Officer
- SVP Network & Alliances
- VP Network Planning
- General Manager KLM Japan & Korea (based in Tokio)
- General Manager KLM Mediterranean (based in Athens)
- Kenya Airways Ltd.
- Marfo B.V. (Food)
- Advisory Board of The National Aerospace Laboratory of the Netherlands (NLR)
- International Advisory Board of International Institute of Air & Space Law (IIASL)
- College Dutch Aerospace/“Lucht- enRuimtevaart Nederland” (LRN)
- Critical Review Team Long Term Railway Agenda
Born in 1970 in Schiedam, The Netherlands. Pieter Elbers graduated at the Open University of Amsterdam (Master in Business Administration) and the Academy of Venlo (Bachelor in Logistics Management). In addition he completed various Executive Programs at International Business Schools (in China, US, Switzerland). In 1992, Mr. Elbers started his career at KLM as Manager Aircraft Handling Schiphol.