KLM sees sponsoring as a way to build lasting relationships with local, national and international communicaties while expressing our social involvement.
Besides AirCares – with its focus on improvement of the living conditions of underprivileged children – KLM sponsors also projects which are related to: art & culture, environment and education. The focus differs per sponsor field. With art & culture KLM strives to cherise the Dutch art & culture. Projects related to education need to contribute to encouragement of (young) talent. With sponsoring environmental projects KLM wants to contribute to an ecological and economical healthy future.
Filling a sponsoring request
Applications for KLM sponsorship should meet the under mentioned criteria and be send in writing to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
- KLM (AMS/DR), Sponsoring Department, P.O. Box 7700, 1117 ZL Schiphol Airport.
KLM maintains a number of criteria with which to approve sponsoring:
- KLM does not sponsor organizations or events associated in any way with alcohol, tobacco, or drugs.
- KLM does not sponsor organizations that discriminate according to religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, or political beliefs.
- KLM does not sponsor political organizations or events.
- KLM does not sponsor organizations based on a specific religion or whose aim it is to promote a specific religion.
- KLM does not sponsor any dangerous sports.
- KLM does not sponsor individual students, students parties, or student travel.
- KLM does not honor any requests allowing free transport of excess baggage.
KLM tries to answer all sponsoring requests, whether by mail or e-mail, within three weeks. Should KLM decide not to sponsor an organization or event, no more correspondence with KLM will be possible thereafter.
PLEASE NOTE: We advise that you send your request well in advance of your event or the start of your project - at least four weeks before.