A different way to see a film...
A privilege reserved for Flying Blue members residing in Belgium (previously Fréquence Plus AIR FRANCE and Flying Dutchman KLM) who have reached the Silver, Gold, Platinum, Club 2000 or Club 2000/Skipper status. The AIR FRANCE KLM VIP Lounge located above Hall 13 of the Kinepolis complex in Brussels, combines comfort and intimacy.
Nothing has been neglected ...
- 4 "Business Class" aircraft seats guarantee that you will relax in style
- a cooled bottle of champagne is served right away
- a mini-bar is available for your exclusive use during the whole performance
Click on the following link AIR FRANCE KLM VIP Lounge reservation site in order to reserve the VIP Lounge, at the Kinepolis complex in Brussels*.
**The screening times starts at 19h45, 20h00 or 20h15 from Monday u/i Friday.
** The screening times starts at 16h45, 17h00, or 17h15 on Saturday and Sunday.
** For all screening times, you will be expected 15 min in advance, at the Kinepolis counter.
- Reservations are subject to availibility,
- The AIR FRANCE KLM VIP lounge is available for Flying Blue members who reached the Silver, Gold, Platinum, Club 2000 or Club 2000/Skipper status. Those Flying Blue members should have a valid address in Belgium or Luxemburg. This AIR FRANCE KLM VIP lounge is not available for Ivory Flying Blue members,
- When making your reservation, you will be asked to specify your email address. This field is mandatory and needed to make your reservation possible,
- You are allowed to book the AIR FRANCE KLM VIP lounge twice a year (second reservation after 6 months).