Amsterdam Airport renovations
28 August 2014 | Throughout 2014 you may notice that a lot of construction work is being done at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Although we try to limit the inconvenience, we do recommend arriving earlier before departure of your KLM or other flight.
Impact on your journey
Schiphol is renovating its check-in areas, transfer area, Holland Boulevard, KLM Crown Lounge 52 and on some piers. If you will depart from or transfer at Amsterdam Airport, this means that:
- Some check-in desks have been moved. The information screens at the airport always state the correct check-in desk.
- Passengers on Delta Air Lines flights to the United States will be able to check in and drop off their baggage in Departure Hall 1, after which they can go through passport check in Departure hall 2. SkyPriority travellers can still check in at the SkyPriority desks in departure hall 2.
- Transfer passengers will be able to use our KLM transfer machines and Transfer Centre 6 in a new location: at the start of Pier E – just behind ABN AMRO bank. The information screens at the airport will guide you there as well.
- KLM Crown Lounge 52 is being renovated and will be ready in April 2016.
- If you will depart from gates F or G, we recommend as of 15 September going through border control via Departure hall 3.
We do our very best to limit the inconvenience and make your journey a smooth one!
Find out more at www.schiphol.nl