Marketing Communication Executive (Beijing)
The Air France KLM Group is a world leading airline group and the European leader in Air Transport with more than 71.4 million passengers and €20.99 billion of revenues in 2009-10. The Group serves 245 destinations in 105 countries worldwide. In the region, we offer up to 88 weekly flights from the 8 following cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Taipei to Amsterdam and Paris. We are looking for Marketing Communication Executive for the KLM Royal Dutch Airlines in Beijing:
1. Responsible for the development, coordination and execution of offline marketing programs that increase the brand identity and awareness of Air France and KLM in the Greater China market
- Performs regular local research on market trends and brand perception through various sources like (but not limited to) surveys, customer panels and brand audit studies and reports on brand performance.
- Provides input, follow-up and feedback on central branding media campaigns
- Initiates and manages local advertisement campaigns within budget and central guidelines
- Collects and reports on branding activities of competitors on a regular basis
- Supports and analyses effectiveness of central and local advertising campaigns
- Takes care of the localization of marketing content
2. Responsible for development and execution of the marketing action plan for AFKL luxury products for the different customer segments identified.
- Analyse the different procurement procedures in the Greater China market for luxury products
- Develop and propose marketing action plan for the promotion of luxury products
3. Responsible for initiation, coordination and creation of marketing content that supports sales organization during the different stages of the sales process.
- Analyse and collect best practices within the organization as well competitor practices in market
- Collect and identify needs in concert with sales teams
- Develop, implement and manage process for usage and content maintenance
4. Responsible for development of all marketing related activities regarding the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) in the Greater China market.
- Develop annual action plan in accordance with the target set per year and the budget allocated from line manager.
- Initiates and coordinates various campaigns to increase members and member activity rate
- Provide monthly report on active members, revenue generated and marketing campaign achieved with KPI.
5. Responsible for the collection and reporting of marketing and sales related activities per market
- Collect markting and sales related activities from various stakeholders
- Develop and maintains reporting thereby integrating business outlook and sales & marketing activities
6. Responsible for the overall inflight magazine product, including the initiation and coordination of content as well as distribution and quality control.
- Interface with central department and PR manager to ensure AF and KL company info section is correctly created according to central communication guideline.
- Coordinate and guide local vendor to ensure the quality and quantity of the magazine in consistency with AF and KL branding positioning.
- Coordinate with central department and local airport offices to ensure smooth distribution.
- Cooperate with AF interpreter and KL Cabin crew department to collect feedbacks so as to seek for improvements.
7. Manage all activities within budget allocation from line manager and ensure accurate budget follow-up
- Ensure a clear record is made for marketing budget spent.
- In-time budget update with Budget Tool and local Follow-up file.
- Manage all activities within budget allocation from line manager.
- Will serve as the backup of the Marketing Manager on various projects in case of absence
- University/college degree in marketing, economics, or related discipline
- Languages: fluent in English and Mandarin
- Minimum of three years’ experience in marketing function with proven track record in team management
- Energetic and result oriented combined with strong analytical skills and strong affection for internet and social media.
- Strong commercial drive in addition to creative thinking and high quality standard
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- High stress tolerance and able to deliver at fast pace with a great sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are highly motivated and meet all the requirements and qualifications, please send your application (CV with a photo and cover letter in English stating your expected salary) by e-mail before 30 August 2013 to: email@example.com
Applications, which do not meet all the requirements and qualifications, will not be considered.