My Trip: manage your journey
All you need for your trip
- Your flight details, schedule changes and rebooking details
- Enter your contact details to stay informed about flight schedule changes
- Change your ticket (depending on your fare type)
- Payment details for your flight and extra options purchased
- Request an invoice of your ticket. After you have logged in to My Trip, select the tab ‘My Trip’ and scroll down to find the link to ‘Request Invoice’.
- Direct access to online check-in
Extra options for your KLM flight
- Choose your seat, see who else will be on board and treat yourself to more comfort
- See how much baggage you can take with you and arrange to bring more at a discount
- Report delayed baggage after arrival
- Order an à la carte meal or select a special meal to meet your dietary or religious needs
- View the inflight entertainment offerings
- Tax free shopping online via Shop@KLM
- Reserve a carrycot for your baby or arrange to bring sports equipment, a pet or medical equipment with you
- Check which travel documents you need, fill in your (API) details and apply for ESTA
- CO2ZERO: reduce your footprint in the sky
Frequent flyer benefits
- Check your Flying Blue Miles or Blue Credit balance
- Join Flying Blue and/or BlueBiz
Make the most of your stay
- Book a hotel, rent a car and arrange transportation to or from to the airport, or travel insurance.
- Direct access to the Destination Guide
Access to your Flight Guide
Love to find out what will be on the menu and discover all about your flight, crew and aircraft? From 48 hours before departure of your KLM flight you can access your Flight Guide via My Trip. Flight Guide can be used on any device, so be sure to save it to your mobile phone or tablet home screen before travelling!
Read more about Flight Guide
Log in to My Trip
You can access My Trip in various ways, using:
- Your e-mail address and password or
- Your Flying Blue number and PIN code or
- Your booking code and last name.