A special card
You will have a single, shared card number for both your Flying Blue Petroleum and Flying Blue cards.
Advantages at the airport
- Priority check-in
- At the main AF oil routes destinations, check-in at special Petroleum Club check-in counters
- At CDG2, within the High Contribution zones (CDG2C Area 3, CDG2F area 11 and CDG2E area 5)
- All around the world: at Air France Business class check-in counters
- At KLM oil destinations at Business Class check-in counters
- At Schiphol at KLM Business Class check-in counters
- Priority access to high contribution transfer desks
How to benefit of these advantages at the airport?
Meals and drinks are offered in exchange of vouchers "Flying Blue Petroleum Service" (PCS), for the Day-use room, a voucher "Flying Blue Petroleum Hebergement" (PCSH).
The vouchers are given to customer of presentation of their Flying Blue Petroleum card and their flight coupon:
- At Paris-Charles de Gaulle : at connecting desks at CDG2
- At Amsterdam-Schiphol : at KLM Crown Lounge
Special advantages at Amsterdam-Schiphol and Paris-Charles de Gaulle
When connecting between two KLM and/or AIR FRANCE flights at Amsterdam Schiphol or Paris-Charles de Gaulle and upon presentation of your Petroleum membership card, you have access to
- The KLM Crown lounge at Amsterdam Schiphol
- Access to the private Flying Blue Petroleum lounge at Pullman at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Depending on your transfer time at Paris-Charles de Gaulle the following is offered:
- Less than 3 hours: a refreshment is offered
- Between 3 and 6 hours : a meal is offered in our partner restaurants
- Over 6 hours : a second meal is offered + at CDG only day- use accommodation in a 4-star hotel at the airport*
*The day-use in CDG is subject to room availability.