Our most special passengers may now benefit from the comfort and speed of the V.I.P. Security Control Point, located at "La Paloma" access, in Terminal T-2 of Madrid Barajas Airport, the the farthest to our counters. This access will be opened from 04:00 until 20:30 local time. It is fitted with two scanners, one arc and two boarding pass readers. Passengers with mobile or PDA boarding passes will also be able to use this facility, thanks to the reading devices in use.
Passengers entitled to "Fast-Track" access
Access via this exclusive filter will be granted to following customers:
- Passengers with Flying Blue Elite Plus card holders (Club 2000/Skipper/Platinum/Gold)
- Passengers travelling in World Business Class
- Passengers travelling in Europe Select Class.
Moreover, our Flying Blue Elite Plus members will be able to invite one guest to the use of this facility, when also travelling in a KLM flight.
Free VIP Parking Service
Now our Flying Blue Platinum members may enjoy an exclusive VIP Parking, at Barcelona airport exclusively.
- It must be requested at least 12 hours before departure of the flight
- Service available only for Flying Blue Platinum members, booked on flights departing Barcelona
- Maximum free stay of 3 days for European flights, and up to 7 days for Intercontinental flights.
How to book?
When calling to book the service, following details will be filled out:
- Full passenger name, ID or Passport, and contact telephone number
- Vehicle data: Plate number, brand, model and color.
- Departure details: Date, flight number, travelling class, destination, departure time, time of arrival to meeting point, and airport terminal.
- Arrival details: Date, flight number and arriving time.
Your service is now booked! You will only need to show your ticket or boarding pass, together with your FB membership card, upon presentation.
Parking VIP Barcelona
More information via your FB travel agent
Free Limousine Services
Conditions for service:
- Request the service at least 48 hours before departure of your flight.
- Travel in "Business", and Platinum Flying Blue members , on roundtrip long haul routes, operated by KLM.
- Tickets bought in Spain
- Available for a ratio distance of 30 kms from city center of departure stations Madrid and Barcelona.
- Service for up to 4 people will be granted by Mercedes E Class vehicle, and up to 7 people by a Mercedes Minivan .
- Only for departures.
How to book?
Call 902 222 747 to request the service. You will need to give following details:
- Full name and contact telephone number
- Number of passengers
- Date/time of Departure/Arrival, pick-up address, and Departure Airport Terminal
- Departure and Arrival flight details
- Choice of vehicle: Limousine or Minivan
Your service has been booked!
You will only need to present your ticket or boarding pass as a receipt, or your Platinum Flying Blue card, when they pick you up!