Our most special passengers may now benefit from the comfort and speed of the V.I.P. Security Control Point, located at "La Paloma" access, in Terminal T-2 of Madrid Barajas Airport, the the farthest to our counters. This access will be opened from 04:00 until 20:30 local time. It is fitted with two scanners, one arc and two boarding pass readers. Passengers with mobile or PDA boarding passes will also be able to use this facility, thanks to the reading devices in use.
Passengers entitled to "Fast-Track" access
Access via this exclusive filter will be granted to following customers:
- Passengers with Flying Blue Elite Plus card holders (Club 2000/Skipper/Platinum/Gold)
- Passengers travelling in World Business Class
- Passengers travelling in Europe Select Class.
Moreover, our Flying Blue Elite Plus members will be able to invite one guest to the use of this facility, when also travelling in a KLM flight.
Free VIP Parking Service
Now our Flying Blue Club 2000 / Skipper and Platinummembers may enjoy an exclusive VIP Parking, at Madrid and Barcelona airports exclusively.
Only valid until 31st December 2011
- It must be requested at least 12 hours before departure of the flight
- Service available only for Flying Blue Club 2000, Skipper or Platinum members, booked on flights departing Madrid or Barcelona
- Maximum free stay of 3 days
How to book?
When calling to book the service, following details will be filled out:
- Full passenger name, ID or Passport, and contact telephone number
- Vehicle data: Plate number, brand, model and color.
- Departure details: Date, flight number, travelling class, destination, departure time, aproximate time of arrival to meeting point, and airport terminal.
- Arrival details: Date, flight number and arriving time.
Your service is now booked! You will only need to show your ticket or boarding pass, together with your FB membership card, upon presentation.
- Madrid service
- Barcelona service
Parking VIP Barcelona
More information via your FB travel agent