T4 IN A NUTSHELL:
Premium check in area dedicated to SkyTeam First, Business, and Premium Economy customers, as well as Sky Team Elite and Elite Plus card holders.
On 300 square meters find 14 check in desks and 10 self-service kiosks, together with a comfortable and stylish seating area.
Fast track access is available for Business Class customers.
30 self-service kiosks in the Economy check in area.
The 04th of June marks the second anniversary of the Skyteam lounge at Terminal 4.
The lounge, ideally located in Terminal 4, opposite gate 10 makes your journey through Heathrow faster and more enjoyable.
The lounge offers customers a superior experience with luxurious amenities on two floors and 1,600 square meters.
Complimentary features include:
- Food and beverage service
- Wine bar
- Wellness Centre with showers, Oxygen bar and massage chairs
Autumn 2011: 2 Clarins treatment rooms.
- Wi-Fi Internet access - Playstations and computer access
- VIP room
- Quiet room
One of the most striking features of the lounge is the Vegetal Living Wall, created by botanist Patrick Blanc. The wall is made up from 60 specially selected plants that can grow on a vertical surface and provides an ever-changing backdrop to the lounge.
See more photos of the lounge and Terminal 4
1. First and Business class ticket customers flying on one of the SkyTeam carriers operating out of T4 (ie: KLM, Delta Air Lines, Kenya Airways, Korean Air).
2. Frequent Flyer Programmes: Elite Plus card holders departing on a SkyTeam carrier such as:
• Air France and KLM – Club 2000, Club 2000-Skipper, Flying Blue Platinum, Flying Blue Gold,
• Delta Air Lines – SkyMiles Diamond Medallion, Skymiles Platinum Medallion and Skymiles Gold Medallion
• Kenya Airways – Flying Blue Platinum and Flying Blue gold
3. Paid lounge Programme memberships:
• Delta Air Lines’ SkyClub*
* The new Delta Air Lines’ SkyClub card is being gradually rolled out to replace the Crown room Club and WorldClub cards currently used.
OPENING HOURS AND LOCATION:
From 5:00 am until the departure of the last flight.
Gate 10 Terminal 4 at London Heathrow.