Latest flight information
On this page:
Live arrival and departure times
Belgium - Industrial Strike
Because of a Belgian Industrial strike on Monday 15 December 2014, your journey to Brussels airport might be impacted. If you have a flight to, from or via Brussels on Sunday 14 December, Monday 15 December or Tuesday 16 December 2014, please see below rebook and refund options we can offer you.
Rebook your flight
Is the departure date of your flight to, from or via the above mentioned destination on Sunday 14 December, Monday 15 December or Tuesday 16 December 2014? Then your new departure date should be no later than Friday 19 December 2014. You can rebook your flight at the latest on Friday 19 December 2014. Please see below options and rules:
1. Change your travel dates
- You may change your travel dates of KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines flights once.
- You can change your travel dates only if the same cabin class is available as mentioned in your original ticket. Upgrading your ticket to Business Class is only possible by contacting us directly via Twitter or Facebook or by telephone.
- You will not have to pay the change fee.
2. Change your destination
- You may use the full value of your original tickets for new tickets on KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines.
- You will not have to pay the change fee.
How to rebook
You can rebook in the following ways:
- Log into My Trip and change your travel dates and/or destination yourself if:
- you have a KLM or AIR FRANCE ticket
- your journey has not started yet
- you are not travelling with a baby
- you did not request a special service (e.g. ordered a special meal, are travelling as an unaccompanied minor, have requested transportation of a wheelchair or pet, or the use of a bassinet)
- We can rebook your journey via Twitter and Facebook!
- You can also contact us by telephone.
- Did you book your ticket via a travel agent? Please contact that travel agent to rebook.
Apply for a refund
You are entitled to a full refund of your ticket if you are travelling to, from or via the above mentioned location on Sunday 14 December, Monday 15 December or Tuesday 16 December 2014, and your flight was cancelled by KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines, or was delayed for more than 3 hours and you did not travel.
How to request a refund
- If you bought your ticket via KLM.com, a KLM ticket office or KLM Telephone Reservations, and your ticket number starts with 074, you can apply for a refund online in just a few steps. You can also call us, but lines may be quite busy.
- If you booked via a travel agent, please contact them directly.
Amsterdam Airport renovations
On 15 September 2014 Schiphol Amsterdam Airport is renovating the area beyond passport control in Departure Hall 2. Also, Schiphol is working on a central checkpoint for non-Schengen destinations. The construction works will continue until at least May 2015 and may cause hindrance for passengers.
Possible hindrance at the airport
You might be delayed on your way from the passport control in Departure Hall 2 to the gate. We recommend arriving earlier before departure. Most hindrance is expected for intercontinental passengers or when flying to the UK. If you depart from gate F or G we advise going through the passport check in Departure Hall 3. We will do our utmost to limit the inconvenience as much as possible and keep you updated on the latest developments..
United Kingdom - Closure of Manston Airport in Kent
The closure of Manston (Kent) Airport may lead to the suspension of KLM flights. Therefore the following voluntary rebook options may be offered to you if you are travelling to/from Manston (MSE) from Thursday 27 March 2014 up to and including Saturday 28 February 2015.
To check if your flight is cancelled or disrupted, go to the updated flight status.
How to rebook
Log in to My Trip to view your flight details, or to change your travel dates yourself if:
- you have a KLM ticket
- your outbound or inbound journey has not started yet
- you are not travelling with an infant
- you do not have a special request (eg. special meal, unaccompanied minor, wheelchair, animal/pet)
We offer you the following rebook options and conditions:
1. Change of travel dates
The following conditions apply:
- You may change 1 outbound journey and 1 inbound journey on KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines flights free of charge.
- If your journey is to or from the above mentioned airport your new departure date should be no later than Saturday 28 February 2015. The original duration of stay remains unchanged.
- Penalties and change fees do not apply.
- Re-booking is possible only if seats are available in the same cabin class as stated in the original ticket.
- If your journey is to or from the above mentioned airport, rebooking must be done at the latest on Saturday 28 February 2015.
- Travel may be re-scheduled to/from any destination within the United Kingdom.
2. Change of destination
You may use the full value of your original tickets to buy new tickets of the same or a higher KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines fare.
- Penalties and change fees do not apply
- If your journey is to or from the above mentioned airport, rebooking and re-issuing must be done at the latest on Saturday 28 February 2015.
You are entitled to a full refund of your ticket if:
- Your flight is from to or from Manston (MSE) from 27 March 2014 up to and including Saturday 28 February 2015, or your flight was delayed for more than 3 hours and you did not travel.
If you bought your ticket via KLM.com, a KLM ticket office or KLM Telephone Reservations, and your ticket number starts with 074, you can apply for a refund by filling out our online refund form. This will avoid long waiting times at our sales and service centre. If you booked via a travel agent, you should contact them directly.