30 November, 2012
KLM was founded in 1919 and merged with Air France in 2004 to form the Air France KLM Group.
The Air France KLM Group is a world leading airline group and the European leader in Air Transport. The Group serves 245 destinations in 105 countries worldwide.
We are looking for an Online Content Producer for the Asia Pacific E-Commerce Hub based in Hong Kong:
- Create professional contents for Air France and KLM online channels in Asia Pacific: newsletters, banners and social media.
- Should be able to make out contents in line with the expectations of our Asian customers in terms of tone of voice and design, as well as to reflect the brands’ personalities.
- Creatively adapt our messages to our Asia Pacific audience and create appealing contents to present and sell our products to Asian customers online.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or similar photo editing tool
- Has some HTML background
- Experience in copywriting/community management
- Some notions in web design
- Outstanding “commercial writing” skills
- Experience in creating content for Social Media
- English plus second language is mandatory – Mandarin, Japanese, Thai or Korean
If you are highly motivated and meet all the requirements and qualifications, please send your application (CV with a photo and cover letter in English stating your expected salary) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org