Live arrival and departure times
Ukraine (Kiev): Events in the Ukraine
KLM is closely monitoring the events in the Ukraine. Flights to/from Kiev continue to operate as scheduled. However, we offer you the following re-book options for customers ticketed to/from Kiev between Thursday, 20 February up to and including Tuesday, 18 March 2014.
How to rebook
You can log in to My Trip to view your flight detail, or to change your travel dates yourself if:
- you have a KLM or AF ticket
- your outbound or inbound journey has not started yet
- you are not travelling with an infant
- you do not have a special request (eg. special meal, unaccompanied minor, wheelchair, animal/pet)
You can also contact us by telephone. Did you book your ticket via a travel agent? Please contact them to change your travel dates and/or destination.
We can also rebook your journey via Twitter and Facebook!
Go to www.Facebook.com/KLM
Go to twitter.com/KLM
We offer you the following rebook options and conditions:
1. Change of travel dates
The following conditions apply:
- You may change 1 outbound journey and 1 inbound journey on KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines flights free of charge.
- If your journey is to, from or via the above mentioned airport your new departure date should be no later than Sunday, 6 April 2014, the original duration of stay remains unchanged.
- Penalties and change fees do not apply.
- Re-booking is possible only if seats are available in the same booking class as stated in the original ticket
- If only a higher booking class than the one stated in the original ticket is available, than the difference in fare will be charged when rebooking. You do not have to pay a change fee.
- If your journey is to, from or via any of the above mentioned destinations rebooking must be done at the latest on Sunday, 6 April 2014.
2. Change of destination
You may use the full value of your original tickets to buy new tickets of the same or a higher KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines fare.
- Penalties and change fees do not apply
- If your journey is to, from or via any of the above mentioned destinations re-issuing must be done at the latest on Sunday, 6 April 2014.
You are entitled to a full refund of your ticket if:
- Your flights between Thursday, 20 February up to and including Sunday, 6 April 2014, to the above mentioned airport was cancelled by KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines, or your flight was delayed for more than 3 hours and you did not travel.
If you bought your ticket via KLM.com, a KLM ticket office or KLM Telephone Reservations, and your ticket number starts with 074, you can apply for a refund by filling out our online refund form. This will avoid long waiting times at our sales and service Centres. If you booked via a travel agent, you should contact them directly.
Departure from Russia: no liquids in hand baggage
As part of extra security measures taken for the Winter Olympics in Sochi, it is not allowed to bring any liquids, sprays or gels in your hand baggage on flights departing from Russia. Until 21 March 2014, we strongly recommend placing all liquids in your check-in baggage before passing through security checks. Also, if you need to bring liquid medication in your hand baggage, the local security officer will decide whether this is allowed, and only if you bring a medical prescription with you.
Before departure from Russia, please allow extra time for security checks at Russian airports.
Receive flight info via SMS or e-mail
Would you like to stay informed on the latest about your flight? Make sure to leave your mobile phone number and e-mail address when booking your flight.
We will let you know via SMS and/or e-mail when check-in has started, if there is a gate change, or if your flight has been delayed or cancelled. Receiving messages from our KLM Connect service is free.