Terms and conditions for TDC and TCV vouchers
Find out all you need to know about KLM’s Travel Discount Certificates (TDC) and Transportation Credit Vouchers (TDC).
On this page:
TDC and TCV vouchers
- The TDC may be redeemed only when purchasing a new ticket. The TCV may not be applied towards the purchase of any other miscellaneous services such as excess baggage, change fees and fare differences.
- The TDC or TCV can be redeemed for the purchase of any published fare issued by AIR FRANCE, KLM or Delta Air Lines. The use of a TDC/TCV is restricted to flights marketed by AIR FRANCE, KLM or Delta Air Lines.
- The TDC or TCV is transferable but it cannot be redeemed for cash or other considerations. Purchased TDCs can be confiscated. No copies of TDCs/TCVs will be accepted. Requests to replace a TDC will not be accepted.
- The TDC or TCV must be presented at the time the ticket is issued. TDCs will not be honored retroactively.
- No more than two TDCs or one TDC and one transportation credit voucher (TCV) may be combined towards the purchase of a new ticket.
- All rules pertaining to changes to and refunds for tickets bought using these certificates are governed by the regulations pertaining to published fares.
- The person who redeems a TDC or TCV is responsible for paying any taxes involved.TDC vouchers are valid for 2 years after the issue date, while TCV vouchers are valid for 1 year.