The latest box office hits, brilliant music, powerful drama, exotic nature documentaries, and much, much more… Interested in knowing more about the wide range of entertainment available during your KLM flight?
Many choices and a personal screen
Intercontinental KLM flights offer you a total of more than 1000 hours of interactive entertainment available in various languages:
- More than 80 films including recent releases, classics and world cinema. Many of these you can view in Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese or Spanish
- Television programmes including comedy, drama, People & Planet, travel, concerts, sports, news and lifestyle
- Euronews: weekly reports by Europe’s leading international news channel
- Hundreds of CDs and exclusive KLM music specials
- Language courses
- Audio books
All of this can be enjoyed on your own personal interactive screen on almost all intercontinental KLM flights (except on KLM flights to Tel Aviv on a Boeing 737 aircraft).
We update our in-flight entertainment selections around the first of every month.
To and from Asia
On all KLM flights to or from China, Korea or Japan, free local newspapers are available. Sit back and relax with one of our films subtitled or dubbed in the local language, or enjoy radio programmes in Chinese, Korean or Japanese.
KLM Movies&more app
The free KLM Movies&more app lets you view the inflight entertainment offerings for the current month for every intercontinental KLM flight:
- Complete overview of films, TV shows, music and children’s programmes
- Trailers for the latest films
The app is free and is only available in English for iPhones and Android devices.
The Holland Herald, our award winning magazine
Launched in 1966, the Holland Herald is not only the oldest in-flight magazine in the world, but also the biggest English language magazine in the Netherlands!
The magazine looks at an exciting theme every month. Articles cover travel, lifestyle, fun gadgets, and interesting facts and figures.
Looking for things to do? The Holland Herald gives an agenda of the Netherlands’ cultural events and descriptions of KLM’s destinations!
You can also enter the famous KLM/Holland Herald photo competition. No wonder most of our passengers take their copies away with them!
Every edition also lists the tax free articles for sale on board.
www.hollandherald.nl (only in English)