Latest flight information
On this page:
Live arrival and departure times
Chile: Ash cloud
The Calbuco volcano in Chile emits an ashcloud on Friday, 24 April 2015. If your flight to, from or via Montevideo (MVD), Santiago de Chile (SCL) or Buenos Aires (EZE) on Friday, 24 April 2015 or Saturday, 25 April 2015 is affected, please see below rebook and refund options we can offer you. These options are only valid, if you have a ticket originally issued on or before 24 April 2015.
Rebook your flight
Is the departure date of your flight to, from or via any of the above mentioned destinations on Friday, 24 April 2015 or Saturday, 25 April 2015? Then your new departure date should be no later than Wednesday, 29 April 2015. You can rebook your flight at the latest on Wednesday, 29 April 2015. Please see below options and rules:
1. Change your travel dates
- You may change your travel dates of KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines flights once.
- You can change your travel dates only if the same travel class is available as mentioned in your original ticket. Upgrading your ticket to Business Class is only possible by contacting us directly via Twitter or Facebook or by telephone.
- You will not have to pay the change fee.
2. Change your destination
- You may use the full value of your original tickets for new tickets on KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines.
- You will not have to pay the change fee.
How to rebook
You can rebook in the following ways:
- Log into My Trip and change your travel dates and/or destination yourself if:
- you have a KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines ticket
- your journey has not started yet
- you are not travelling with a baby
- you did not request a special service (e.g. ordered a special meal, are travelling as an unaccompanied minor, have requested transportation of a wheelchair or pet, or the use of a bassinet)
- We can rebook your journey via Twitter and Facebook!
- You can also contact us by telephone.
- Did you book your ticket via a travel agent? Please contact that travel agent to rebook.
Apply for a refund
You are entitled to a full refund of your ticket if you are travelling to, from or via any of the above mentioned locations on Friday, 24 April 2015 or Saturday, 25 April 2015, and your flight was cancelled by KLM, AIR FRANCE and/or Delta Air Lines, or was delayed for more than 3 hours and you did not travel.
How to request a refund
- If you bought your ticket via KLM.com, a KLM ticket office or KLM Telephone Reservations, and your ticket number starts with 074, you can apply for a refund online in just a few steps. You can also call us, but lines may be quite busy.
- If you booked via a travel agent, please contact them directly.
Schedule changes of KLM network
The start of the KLM operation Amsterdam-Edmonton vv is postponed. The operation to this new destination is now planned as per 19 May three times weekly and as of 22 June four times weekly.
Additionally a number of flights, in the first two weeks of May, have been removed from the schedule. Passengers will be/are rebooked to other flights and will be/are notified about this. KLM is in negotiations with the unions about a new collective labour agreement (CLA). Which so far has not lead to results.
KLM will do all possible to the reduce the impact for our passenger as much as possible.
The following flights have been removed from the schedule:
|destination||outbound||week 19 (4-10 May)||week 20 (11-17 May)||inbound||week 19 (4-10 May)||week 20 (11-17 May)|
|BKK||Bangkok||KL0875||tu 12||KL0876||we 13|
|CTU||Chengdu||KL0891||tu 12||KL0892||we 13|
|GIG||Rio||KL0705||mo 4, fr 8||mo 11, fr 15||KL0706||mo 4, fr 8||mo 11, fr 15|
|HGH||Hangzhou||KL0881||we 13||KL0882||th 14|
|NBO||Nairobi||KL0565||we 6||mo 11, we 13||KL0566||wo 6||mo 11, we 13|
|PVG||Shanghai||KL0893||th 7, su 10||th 14, su 17||KL0896||fr 8, mo 11||fr 15, ma 18|
|XMN||Xiamen||KL0883||tu 12||KL0884||we 13|
|YYZ||Toronto||KL0695||mo 11||KL0696||mo 11|
|YEG||Edmonton||KL0675||tu 5, th 7, su 10||tu 12, th 14, su 17||KL0676||tu 5, th 7, su 10||tu 12, th 14, su 17|
Amsterdam Airport renovations
Amsterdam Airport renovations Schiphol Amsterdam Airport is renovating the area beyond passport control in Departure Hall 2. At the same time, Schiphol is building central checkpoints for the introduction of central security Non-Schengen per 3 June 2015. The construction works will continue, 24 hours a day, until at least June 2015. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Possible hindrance at the airport
You might experience hindrance on your way to the gate in the area beyond passport control of Departure Hall 2 (Lounge 2). Please anticipate on extra time before departure. Most hindrance is expected for passengers travelling on intercontinental or UK flights. If your flight departs from pier F or G, we advise you to go through passport control in Departure Hall 3. We will keep you updated on the latest developments.