All about Flying Blue Petroleum
As a Flying Blue Petroleum member, you enjoy priority check-in at dedicated desks, smooth transfers, airport services such as lounge access and transfers to your hotel and much more. Just show your Flying Blue Petroleum card to take advantage of these benefits.
Enjoy priority services
- Priority check-in at dedicated SkyPriority check-in desks
- Priority boarding in the SkyPriority lane
- Priority access to high contribution transfer desks at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol
Relax or work in our airport lounges
Take advantage of our exclusive lounges while you wait between flights operated and marketed by AIR FRANCE or KLM at Amsterdam-Schiphol or Paris-Charles de Gaulle. Upon presentation of your Flying Blue Petroleum card, you have access to:
- The KLM Crown lounge at Amsterdam-Schiphol*
- The private Flying Blue Petroleum lounge at Pullman near Paris-Charles de Gaulle
* In case of an overnight transfer, you can make use of the KLM Crown Lounge on the day of departure of your second flight.
Let us take care of you during your transfer
At Paris-Charles de Gaulle, you can enjoy free meals and drinks in exchange for Flying Blue Petroleum Service vouchers. Just show your Flying Blue Petroleum card and boarding pass at one of the AIR FRANCE transfer desks to get your free vouchers.
Depending on the transfer time, Flying Blue Petroleum members can enjoy:
- Free refreshments when your transfer time is less than 3 hours
- A free meal in one of our partner restaurants when your transfer time is between 3 and 6 hours
- A second meal, as well as day-use accommodation* in a 4 star hotel at Paris-Charles de Gaulle when your transfer time is more than 6 hours
* subject to availability; a "Flying Blue Petroleum Hebergement" voucher is required.
Wherever you are in the world, the partners of Flying Blue Petroleum offer you a privileged welcome and exclusive services. They understand your personal and professional needs and respond to your way of travelling.
Stay in one of the many hotels in oil destinations and enjoy great extra services such as discounts on rooms, food and drinks, or on a round of golf. Plus, take advantage of the airport lounge facilities and the preferential subscription rates of the Oil & Gas Journal.
AIR FRANCE and KLM cover a dense network of oil and gas destinations worldwide. Flight frequency and new routes to these sites are ever increasing.
See our oil destinations:
Denmark: Aalborg, Billund, Copenhagen
France: Brest, Lorient, Pau, Marseille
Norway: Ålesund, Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Kristiansand,
United Kingdom : London, Humberside, Teesside, Norwich, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Newcastle
South Africa: Cape Town, Johannesburg
Cameroon: Douala, Yaoundé
Congo: Brazzaville, Pointe Noire
Democratic Republic of the Congo: Kinshasa
Ivoiry Coast: Abidjan
Equatorial Guinea: Malabo, Bata
Nigeria: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
Tanzania: Dar es Salaam
Azerbaijan : Baku
China: Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Chengdu
Japan: Tokyo, Osaka
Malysia: Kuala Lumpur
Uzbekistan : Tashkent
Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi
Argentina: Buenos Aires
Brazil: Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo
Canada: Vancouver, Calgary
United States: Atlanta, Boston, Cincinnati, Dallas, Houston, Miami, New York, and San Francisco
Mexico: Mexico City
Saudi Arabia: Riyadh, Damman
United Arab Emirates: Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Kuwait: Kuwait City
Watch the movie
Flying Blue Petroleum is an exclusive AIR FRANCE and KLM service for oil and gas industry professionals.This short video will show you the services and advantages of Flying Blue Petroleum.
Do you want to take advantage of our exclusive benefits and rewarding offers? Just sign up and receive a personal Flying Blue Petroleum card.
No need to memorise two different numbers. You will have a single, shared card number for both your Flying Blue Petroleum card and Flying Blue card.
The Flying Blue Petroleum card is subject to the following conditions:
- You must already be a Flying Blue member before joining the Flying Blue Petroleum programme. (Flying Blue Jeune members excluded)
- You must be over 18 years old and employed by an oil, oil-related or gas company listed by AIR FRANCE and KLM.
- You must make at least one long-haul round-trip or two short-haul or medium-haul round-trips to one of the AIR FRANCE and/or KLM oil destinations a year.
If you lose your Flying Blue Petroleum card you can request a new one via our online Customer Support page. Choose ‘contact form’, sign in and request a new Flying Blue Petroleum card using the text box. We will send you the new card within one month. In the meantime, you can print a copy of your card. This copy will be a temporary document that can be used as a proof of your membership, if needed.
Stay up-to-date with Petroleum News. Here, you can read all the latest news items related to the oil and gas industry, such as congresses, trade shows and enhanced services. And of course, all the current partner offers!