Dining in Business Class
On this page:
Take a look at your menu
World Business Class
We make sure you get only the very best on all KLM intercontinental flights. Before the aircraft even leaves the ground, we welcome you on board with a glass of champagne or fruit juice.
Enjoy a special dinner prepared by a Dutch top chef Jacob Jan Boerma* and served on tableware created by Dutch designer Marcel Wanders. You create your own dinner from the options available:
- Choice of cold starter or vegetarian soup.
- Choice of several main dishes, tailored for the time of day.
- Choice of several desserts, including pie, fresh fruit and a selection of cheeses, accompanied by a glass of port or dessert wine.
On KLM flights longer than eight hours with an early morning arrival time, you can select your preferred breakfast. We offer egg dishes, pancakes, yoghurt, granola, cornflakes, bread with various toppings and fruit.
We vary our menus regularly and use fresh ingredients wherever possible.
During your KLM flight, you always have numerous beverage choices, from soft drinks and fresh fruit juice to beer and mineral water. We also serve hot and cold drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) together with your meal.
A glass of good wine is the perfect accompaniment to your dinner. Our wine stewards select premium and award-winning wines, specially blended for you to enjoy while flying high. Do you want to enjoy a glass of KLM World Business Class wine at home? Order one of the finest wines from SpecialBite!
Between meals, we offer a selection from a wide range of healthy, savoury and sweet snacks, including delicious sandwiches, raw vegetables with dip and organic Australian ice cream.
To and from Asia
On all KLM flights to and from China, India, Japan and Korea, we also offer traditional Asian menus served on Asian dinnerware.
* special meals to meet your dietary or religious preferences are prepared by other chefs de cuisine.
Europe Business Class
If you are flying within Europe, you can enjoy delicious meals created by top Dutch chefs and served on tableware designed by Marcel Wanders.
- We offer a cold meal on all KLM Cityhopper flights and all KLM flights under 120 minutes. Depending on the time of day, we serve a selection of fresh sandwiches, main course salad or tapas platter, together with organic yoghurt, hors d’oeuvre and/or dessert.
- On KLM flights longer than 120 minutes you can choose between two hot meals.
- On KLM flights longer than 170 minutes we serve a delicious three-course dinner, with the choice of two hot main meals. All meals are accompanied by a starter, dessert and salad.
We use fresh ingredients wherever possible and vary between four weekly menus every month.
During your KLM flight within Europe, you always have numerous beverage choices, from soft drinks and fresh fruit juice to beer and mineral water. We also serve hot and cold drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) together with your meal.
A glass of good wine is the perfect accompaniment to your dinner. Our wine stewards select premium wines for you to enjoy while flying high.
Booked a flight? See your menu
Love to find out what will be on your flight’s menu (and discover all about your crew and aircraft)? From 48 hours before departure of a KLM flight, go to your Flight Guide via My Trip.