Update World Business Class
Passengers in the new KLM World Business Class enjoy top design created by Hella Jongerius and comfortable full-flat seats. The innovation of the fleet is taking place in stages. See for yourself Go to wbc.klm.com to see a demo of our new World Business Class. Destinations The World Business Class is being renewed on aircraft that fly to the following intercontinental destinations:
- Africa: Nairobi
- North-America: San Francisco, Toronto, Mexico, Houston, New York JFK, Los Angeles, Chicago
- South-America & Caribbean: Paramaribo, Curaçao, Sint Maarten
- Asia: Delhi, Seoul, Hong Kong, Chengdu, Shanghai, Tokio, Beijing
- The first four Boeings 747 with renewed World Business Class fly either partly or completely to the following destinations: Nairobi, San Francisco, Paramaribo, Curacao, St. Martin, JFK, PVG.
- By mid-2014 the entire KLM Boeing 747 fleet (22 aircraft) will have been renewed.
- Next up will be the rest of the intercontinental fleet, starting with the Boeings 777-200 (15 aircraft)