Lower fares in Economy Comfort Europe
Travellers in Economy Class who require that little bit comfort can book a seat in Economy Comfort. A seat in the so-called Economy Comfort zone ensures:
- More legroom (up to 10 cm. extra)
- A seat that reclines further
- Faster disembarkation as the seats are located at the front of Economy Class.
The costs of an Economy Comfort seat vary between € 10 on flights under 90 minutes and € 25 on flights over 120 minutes.
Economy Comfort seats can be booked as follows:
- While booking a flight
- Via My Trip, up to 48 hours before departure
- When checking in: online via klm.nl or via a self-service check-in point at the airport from 30 hours before departure