New KLM destination: Santiago in Chile
As well as being the financial, political and cultural centre of the country, the capital of Chile is also home to the offices of various multinationals. As of 2 February 2014 KLM will be operating three flights a week to Santiago via Buenos Aires:
- From Amsterdam: every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- From Santiago: every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
To accommodate all passenger requirements, KLM will offer three travel classes:
- 35 seats in World Business Class in 777-300 aircraft
- 350 seats in Economy Class
- 40 seats in Economy Comfort with 10 cm extra legroom, a seat that reclines twice as far and the chance to disembark quicker.