La Première from Air France – a unique travel experience
La Première, the First Class of Air France, is a unique travel experience that begins at the airport and continues on board. Key words are hospitality, comfort, privacy, peace & quiet, and space, all in a stylish setting.
Services and facilities
Whether passengers start their journey at Schiphol or at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Air France’s home port, they will benefit from the following services and facilities:
- At Schiphol and Paris-Charles de Gaulle they are received as VIPs and assisted with all the formalities, including the check-in process and the various airport controls.
- At Paris-Charles de Gaulle passengers are welcome at the exclusive La Première lounge with a fashionable relaxation and dining area as well as space to work.
- Shortly before departure, passengers are brought to the aircraft in a comfortable limousine.
- Once on board, passengers benefit from a personalised service.
- The unique seats with individual video screen, phone, massage function and refined lighting can be transformed into a two-metre full-flat bed at the press of a button.
- A meal service at Michelin Star level: dishes from Michelin chefs such as Joël Robuchon and Guy Martin, accompanied by wines selected by Olivier Poussier, the world’s best sommelier.
To 25 destinations worldwide
La Première is offered on Air France flights between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and:
- New York
- Los Angeles
- São Paulo
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- Port Harcourt