Availability of online check-inFor which flights can I check in online?
- For all flights operated by KLM.
- For all KLM flights operated by AIR FRANCE, Delta Air Lines and Kenya Airways.
- For all KLM flights departing from Amsterdam that are operated by Alitalia, Ukraine International Airlines and Aer Lingus.
- Alitalia flights: from 24 hours before departure
In your booking confirmation you will find the airline operating your flight.
During what period can I check in online?
For most flights, you can check in online between 30 hours and 1 hour before departure. When your return flight will be made within 24 hours after the departure of your outbound flight, you
can immediately check in for your return flight.
• For the following flights, you can check in 24 hours to 1 hour before departure:
-Flights from Amsterdam or any other European airports to a destination in the United States.
-Delta Air Lines flights from London Heathrow, Paris (CDG), Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Brussels to the United States.
• When flying from Amsterdam to Mumbai, you can check in online from 10 hours to 1 hour before departure.
Which passengers cannot use online check-in?
• Children aged 5 to 14 who are not included in the same reservation with an accompanying person at least 18 years of age.
• Passengers who have requested assistance and who are not included in the same reservation with an accompanying person at least 15 years of age.
• Passengers who will be departing from an airport that does not provide the possibility of online check-in.
In these cases, you will have to check in at the airport.
Your e-ticket number is given on your e-ticket confirmation, where it can be found under the heading “passenger information”. The number usually consists of 13 digits. If it happens to contain 14 digits, you should use only the first 13 of these. If you have reserved an e-ticket from your travel agent and have not received an e-ticket number, you can ask your travel agent for this number.
You will receive your booking code consisting of 6 digits and/or letters once you have made your booking. You can find this code on your booking confirmation. A booking code is also known as a confirmation code or a reservation number.