Guidelines for ratings and reviews
When writing a review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience.
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked the product.
- All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our Ratings and Reviews Terms and Conditions.
- Refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product.
- Do not include any personally identifiable information, such as a full name.
We reserve the right to not post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum.
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites.
- E-mail addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information.
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
After approval, destination reviews can be found in the Destination Guide on klm.com. The hotel reviews will be displayed in our hotel selection on klm.com.
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!