How @KLMfares works
You can tweet @KLMfares any of the following options:
1. From A to B
For example: “Paris to New York”
2. From A to B and month
For example: “Paris to New York September” or “Paris to New York Sep”
3. From A to B and outbound date (dd-mm or dd/mm)
For example: “Amsterdam to New York 15-11” or “Amsterdam to New York 15/11”
4. From A to B and outbound date and return date
For example: “Amsterdam to New York 15-11 28-12”
5. From A to B and outbound date and return date and number of adult passengers
For example: “Amsterdam to New York 15-11 28-12 2”
Please note that no other request combination is possible at the moment.
Tips for using @KLMfares
- Tweet us in English, including destination names in English; our tweet will also be in English
- All fares quoted are given as individual adult return fares unless you have requested a fare for more than one traveller (See option 5).
- Fares can be requested for a maximum of 9 adults (See option 5)
- If you do not tweet a date, we will tweet our lowest available return fare available within the next 5 months.
- If you request a fare for a date in a certain month, we will tweet the lowest available fare for that month. With just 1 click or tap you’ll see exactly when this fare is available.
- If you request specific dates, we will tweet the lowest available fare on those dates.
- Please note that the fare you are tweeted is the fare available at the time of your tweet, However, our fares may change at any time.