Priority service and assistance
We realise that your time is precious and that a red-carpet treatment makes all the difference! So, to help you fly through the airport – hassle free – we and our SkyTeam partners offer SkyPriority.
Just follow the SkyPriority signs for fast-track service at:
- Check-in and baggage drop-off: dedicated SkyPriority area means no queuing
- Customs and security checks – use the SkyPriority lane at many airports
- Boarding – be one of the first on the aircraft using the SkyPriority lane
- KLM transfer desks – priority assistance at the SkyPriority desk
- Arrival: SkyPriority baggage is on the belt first
- KLM airport ticket offices – dedicated SkyPriority desk
You can use all SkyPriority services if you travel in Business Class of KLM or any of our SkyTeam partners, or if you are a Flying Blue or SkyTeam Elite Plus member. In these cases you will find the SkyPriority logo on your boarding pass.
At more than a thousand airports, the SkyPriority signs will show you the way to a seamless departure, transfer and arrival.