Can I pay with eNets?
You can pay with eNets if you have an account with one of these Singapore-based banks:
- United Overseas Bank (UOB)
You also need to have a valid Internet banking user ID and a password. Please contact your bank for questions about obtaining these.
How does it work?
- When you make an online reservation on the Singapore KLM website, choose ‘eNets’ from the payment methods on the payment page.
- Enter the information that is requested. Make sure that all the details you have entered are correct.
- Finalize your reservation. The eNets website will be opened where you can make the transaction. You will need your bank account details, online user ID and password.
- As soon as your payment has been completed, you will be redirected to the KLM website, where you will find the confirmation of your flight reservation.
- You will receive your e-ticket(s) within an hour, via e-mail.
Bank accounts have a certain daily limit for payments via eNets. When making your flight reservation on KLM.com, please make sure that the daily limit for your account is sufficient to pay for the total amount of your ticket(s).
If the daily withdrawal limit is lower than the total amount of your payment, your payment will not be finalized. This means that your reservation will be cancelled.
If you are not sure about the current setting of this limit, or if you would like to raise the daily limit, please contact your bank or contact eNets in Singapore:
The flight reservation will be cancelled unless you first transfer sufficient funds to your account, e.g. from your other account(s). For more information and application forms, please contact Citibank online or call (+65) 6225-5225.
Before using eNets, you need to ensure that you have transferred sufficient funds to your account For more information and application form, please contact DBS/POSB online. You can also call 1800 111 1111 (in Singapore) or +65 6327 2265 (from overseas).
In order to increase your payment limit, login to your OCBC Online Banking and update your limit by clicking on Bill Payment > Update eNETS Daily Limit. For more information, please contact OCBC online or call 1800 363 3333 (in Singapore) or +65 6363 3333 (from overseas)
If you have more than one account linked to your UOB Personal Internet Banking, you can select one of your other UOB accounts. For more information, please contact UOB online or read more about UOB Internet banking. You can also call the toll free number: 1 800 2222 121
Read more about eNets
Or call the eNets hotline: 0065 6274 1212
Between 9.00 am – 7.00 pm (Monday - Saturday) or between 10.00 am – 7.00 pm (Sundays and public holidays).
For questions about booking your flight on KLM.com, please contact us.