Singapore Restaurant Week 2014
Win a trip for 2 with KLM and DiningCity.com!
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is proud to be a partner of the Singapore Restaurant Week 2014 - March Edition!
To make your Restaurant Week experience even more memorable, KLM and DiningCity.com offer you a chance to win a trip for 2 to experience Restaurant Week Amsterdam.
To qualify for the lucky draw, all you have to do is to reserve a table at any participating restaurant during Singapore Restaurant Week on restaurantweek.sg from 15 to 23 March 2014.
Terms and conditions
- To qualify for the lucky draw, participant must make a table reservation on restaurantweek.sg.
- Air ticket reservation will be made according to seat availability in Economy Class from Singapore to Amsterdam return. Booking of your travel dates is required at least 30 days before departure date. The winner and a travel partner of his choice must travel together at all times.
- The tickets are valid for travel on flights operated by KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. Participant must be able to travel for the Restaurant Week 2014 in Amsterdam. Travel latest by 30 November 2014. Seats are subject to availability.
- Air tickets are valid for 1 month from date of departure. Once the booking has been made and confirmed, no changes are allowed. All airport taxes and surcharges are included in the prize. Hotel accommodation and other travel-related expenses are not included in the prize.
- Tickets are not transferable, cannot be exchanged in cash and the validity cannot be extended.
- DiningCity.com/Singapore will provide a dinner for two at a restaurant participating in the Amsterdam Restaurant Week. Everything besides the Restaurant Week Menus (such as drinks and extra orders) are to be paid by prize winner to the restaurant.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and DiningCity.com/Singapore reserves the right to amend and not enter into any correspondence with regards to the above mentioned guidelines.