Travel by bus or rail with a KLM ticket
On this page:
KLM Bus Service Nijmegen/Arnhem-Schiphol
If you have booked a KLM flight and part of your journey will be between Nijmegen (QNQ) or Arnhem (QAR) and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, this part will be by bus.
Departure and arrival times
At Schiphol, the bus arrives in front of Departure Hall 2 and departs in front of the Arrivals Hall from Schiphol Plaza (bus lane C). You will embark and disembark in front of Nijmegen Central Station (Burgemeester Hustinxstraat) and at Arnhem Central Station (Sonsbeekzijde, Amsterdamseweg).
Check the departure and arrival times of the bus service:
|Departure from||Departure time||Via||Departure/ arrival time||Arrival at/in||Arrival time|
- Boarding the bus is possible from 20 minutes before departure (in Arnhem: when the bus arrives). Simply show your ticket and ID.
- Your baggage allowance as stated on your ticket also applies to the part travelled by bus.
- Bringing your wheelchair is possible. However, no wheelchair is available on the bus.
- Travelling with pets is not allowed on the bus.
- Bringing a bicycle, tandem, set of ski equipment or other special baggage is not allowed on the bus.
Bus between Ottawa Railway Station (XDS) and Montreal (YUL)
If you have booked a KLM flight and part of your journey will be from Ottawa Railway Station (XDS) to Montreal (YUL) and/or back, this part will be by KLM bus. You can board the bus by showing your ticket and ID.
- Departure from Ottawa Railway Station (XDS): 200 Tremblay Road – next to highway 417
- Arrival at Montreal airport (YUL), in front of KLM desks at Departure level
- Departure at Montreal airport (YUL) in front of customs hall, post 7, at Arrival level
- Arrival at Ottawa Railway Station: (XDS): 200 Tremblay Road – next to highway 417
Please note that it is not possible to take this bus if you are travelling with a wheelchair, with a pet (unless it is an assistance animal) or as an unaccompanied minor. This part per bus cannot be booked separately.
Picking up your train ticket
While booking your trip you can often select flights which are partly operated by an international rail service. You can pick up your train ticket with reserved seats by showing your KLM ticket and valid proof of identity at special desks at your departure station. You can pick up your ticket from 2 hours prior to the train departure time. Be sure to allow for possible lines. Save your stamped train ticket: if you have a flight after having travelled part of the way by train, you will have to present your train ticket at the check-in desk at the airport.
Here’s where you can collect your train ticket for your journey by train:
|Between Belgium and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol|
|Route||Pick up train ticket at|
|From Antwerp Central Station to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol||International desk at Antwerp Central Station|
|From Brussels South Railway Station to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol||Departure Today zone at Brussels South Railway Station|
|From Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to Antwerp Central Station||NS desk at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol|
|Between Belgium and Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport|
|Route||Pick up at|
|From Brussels South Railway Station to Paris-Charles de Gaulle||At the AIR FRANCE KLM agency at Brussels South Railway
station (entrance Rue de France)*, from 90 to 20 minutes
before the train departure time
|From Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport to Brussels South Railway Station||Air France mobile desk at the TGV station*,
from 45 to 10 minutes before
the train departure time
* At your point of departure, you may check in for your entire journey.
Travel by train within France
From various stations in France you can travel to Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport by train, then continue your journey on an Air France flight to your destination.
- Angers Railway Station
- Le Mans Railway Station
- Lille Europe Railway Station
- Lyon Part-Dieu Railway Station
- Lorraine TGV Railway Station
- Nantes Railway Station
- Poitiers Railway Station
- Tours Saint Pierre des Corps TGV Railway Station
Make sure to pick up your ticket at the TGVair desk in an SNCF train station.
- Show your flight ticket to receive a TGVAir train ticket
- If you book your journey online, a single ticket will give you access to your entire trip by rail and air. You can pick up your ticket by showing your trip summary or a form of identification.
- The check-in deadline is 15 minutes before your train’s departure time.
- You need to check in only once for your entire journey via rail & air
- To check in your baggage, go to the check-in desk or baggage drop-off point as soon as you arrive at the airport.
Taking the train from your arrival airport
Upon arriving at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, go to the TGV station to continue your journey. Next, you can pick up your train ticket at the TGVair desk.
From train/bus to plane at the airport
When you arrive at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol or at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport, you can check in at the check-in desks for your connecting flight. There you can also drop off your check-in baggage.
Make sure to collect your baggage yourself from the bus or train and check it in at the check-in desk at the airport.
On the train
If you will be taking a Thalys train after your flight, do not forget to pick up your baggage at the carrousel before you board the train. The carriage and seat number for your reserved seat are shown on your train ticket. At the station, look for the carriage number next to train’s exterior doors or for signs on the platform.
World Business Class and First Class passengers, travelling to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport, can access the special Thalys Lounge at Brussels South Railway Station. Flying Blue Elite and Club 2000 members are also welcome to visit this lounge.