Entertainment on board
On this page:
The latest box office hits, brilliant music, powerful drama, exotic nature documentaries, and much, much more… Interested in knowing more about the wide range of entertainment available during your KLM flight?
Many choices and a personal screen
Enjoy more than 1000 hours of interactive entertainment on all intercontinental KLM flights and in various languages - from the moment you take your seat until you leave the aircraft again:
- More than 80 films including recent releases, classics and world cinema. Many of these you can view in Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese or Spanish
- Television programmes including comedy, drama, People & Planet, travel, concerts, sports, news and lifestyle
- Euronews: weekly reports by Europe’s leading international news channel
- Hundreds of CDs and exclusive KLM music specials
- Language courses
- Audio books
All of this can be enjoyed on your own personal interactive screen on almost all intercontinental KLM flights (except on KLM flights to Tel Aviv on a Boeing 737 aircraft).
We update our in-flight entertainment selections around the first of every month.
To and from Asia
On all KLM flights to or from China, Korea or Japan, free local newspapers are available. Sit back and relax with one of our films subtitled or dubbed in the local language, or enjoy radio programmes in Chinese, Korean or Japanese.
Use of electronic devices
No need to put away your mobile phone or tablet on board anymore! You can use lots of types of portable electronic devices throughout any KLM flight. You just need to set your device to airplane mode or switch off the cellular service.
- Devices allowed include: smartphones, tablets, e-readers, media players, radios, cameras, headphones (except wireless Bluetooth headphones), handheld games, pagers and medical equipment.
- You will need to use headphones if your device produces sound. Wireless Bluetooth headphones are not allowed.
- Laptops and similar larger devices, and devices that weigh more than 1 kg (2.2 lbs), need to be stowed during taxi, take-off and landing.
- Our crew will ask you to completely switch off and stow your devices in specific circumstances only.
Devices never allowed to be used on board: e-cigarettes, wireless Bluetooth headphones, personal air purifiers, remote control toys, televisions, transmitters, VHF scanner receivers and any device with cellular network service enabled.
KLM Movies&more app
The free KLM Movies&more app lets you view the inflight entertainment offerings for the current month for every intercontinental KLM flight:
- Complete overview of films, TV shows, music and children’s programmes
- Trailers for the latest films
The app is free and is only available in English for:
Wi-Fi on board
On 1 of our Boeing 777-300 aircraft, we have introduced Wi-Fi on board – as a pilot. On other KLM flights we do not offer Wi-Fi yet.
Read more about Wi-Fi on KLM flights>
The Holland Herald, our award winning magazine
Launched in 1966, the Holland Herald is not only the oldest in-flight magazine in the world, but also the biggest English language magazine in the Netherlands!
The magazine looks at an exciting theme every month. Articles cover travel, lifestyle, fun gadgets, and interesting facts and figures.
Looking for things to do? The Holland Herald gives an agenda of the Netherlands’ cultural events and descriptions of KLM’s destinations!
You can also enter the famous KLM/Holland Herald photo competition. No wonder most of our passengers take their copies away with them!
Every edition also lists the tax free articles for sale on board.
www.hollandherald.nl (only in English)