Lounge access policy
You have access to the KLM Crown Lounges at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Toronto, Houston, Dubai and many of our partner airline lounges worldwide.
Please note that you will need to be travelling on a KLM-operated or on an international SkyTeam-operated flight on that same day or on a domestic SkyTeam-operated flight that connects to or from a SkyTeam-operated international flight on the same day.
- Flying Blue Platinum, Gold, and SkyTeam Elite Plus members have free access to our KLM Crown Lounges and can bring along a guest. Flying Blue Platinum and Gold members can bring more guests at a fee.
- Flying Blue Silver members can access the lounges in a growing number of destinations around the world* upon payment of a fee. Unfortunately it is not possible for Flying Blue Silver members to bring guests.
* These lounges are shared by AIR FRANCE, KLM, and Delta. The international airport lounges that are available to you for a small entrance fee are:
- Europe: Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris-Charles de Gaulle (except La Première and Terminal 2G lounges), Stuttgart and Zurich.
- North America (AIR FRANCE/KLM/Delta airport lounges): Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Montreal, New York-JFK, San Francisco, Toronto, Washington, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Tampa, Dallas, Raleigh, New Orleans, Jacksonville, Seattle, Fort Lauderdale, Minneapolis, Portland, Detroit, West Palm Beach, Memphis, Milwaukee, Boston and New York-LaGuardia.
- South America (Air France airport lounges): Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
- Asia-Pacific (Delta airport lounges): Tokyo and Honolulu.
- Africa (Air France airport lounges): Douala and Johannesburg.
The lounge entrance fee differs per region. You can pay with Award Miles: between 3,000 and 5,000, depending on the region. Or you can pay with credit card:
|Lounges per region||Lounge access fee|
|Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific||Between EUR 25 and 35|
|The United States and South America||Between USD 35 and 50|
|Canada||Between CAD 30 and 50|
Please note that it is not possible to pay with cash.