Redeeming the Travel Discount Certificate
You can redeem your Travel Discount Certificate when booking a ticket for all flights with a KLM, AIR FRANCE or Delta Air Lines flight number.
You will need to book at least 10 days before departure, and send the original vouchers via registered mail to KLM in the Netherlands within 24 hours from the moment of booking. If you prefer, or if you would like to book less than 10 days before departure, or if one of your flights is with AIR FRANCE, you can bring the original vouchers to a KLM Ticket Office.
To redeem your Travel Discount Certificate, please contact:
Please always indicate the PD001 reference code when booking your ticket. It is not possible to redeem your Travel Discount Certificate at a KLM travel agent or on KLM.com.
Terms and conditions
- 1This TDC may be redeemed only when purchasing a new ticket. It may not be applied towards the purchase of any other miscellaneous services such as excess baggage, change fees and fare differences.
- 2This TDC can be redeemed for the purchase of any published fare issued by AIR FRANCE, KLM or Delta Air Lines. The use of a TDC is restricted to flights marketed by AIR FRANCE, KLM or Delta Air Lines.
- 3This TDC is transferable but it cannot be redeemed for cash or other considerations. Purchased TDCs can be confiscated. No copies of TDCs will be accepted. Requests to replace a TDC will not be accepted.
- 4The TDC must be presented at the time the ticket is issued. TDCs will not be honored retroactively.
- 5No more than two TDCs or one TDC and one transportation credit voucher (TCV) may be combined towards the purchase of a new ticket.
- 6All rules pertaining to changes to and refunds for tickets bought using these certificates are governed by the regulations pertaining to published fares.
- 7The person who redeems a TDC is responsible for paying any taxes involved.
- 8This TDC is valid for ticketing for up to one year from the validity date printed on the certificate.