Rebook options: King’s day Party 26 April 2014
17 April 2014 | This year, Holland’s Queen’s day will not only be called King’s day, but also be held another day: 26 April. Passengers who have planned to join the traditional orange party but were not aware of the date change don’t have to miss out. KLM now offers to rebook your ticket!
Don’t miss King’s day!
Now that Queen Beatrix has stepped down in favour of her son King Willem-Alexander, some things have changed. Luckily, the most important things will remain the same: the largest street party, the best buys, the most fun – and you can count on everyone wearing the most outrageous outfits – as long as it is even remotely orange.
What has changed however is the date. After decades of ‘Koninginnedag’ on 30 April, the Best Day Of The Year will now be on 26 April and be called Koningsdag – or King’s day.
If you have booked KLM flights to join the celebrations, but were not aware of the date change – to 26 April – no worries, we will rebook you! Just make sure to wear your orange hat on board… (not really, but it would be great!)
Here’s what to do
You can change your travel dates for free if you have booked KLM flights to Amsterdam with arrival dates 26, 27, 28, 29 or 30 April 2014.
- You can change your outbound and inbound flight,
- You can rebook to the same fare type (booking class) for free,
- If you rebook to a higher fare type you need to pay the fare difference,
- Your new flight to Amsterdam should arrive on Friday 25 April or 26 April (the original duration of stay may remain the same),
- Re-booking and re-issuing of your ticket must be completed by the end of the day on Saturday 26 April 2014.
How to rebook: via Social Media onlyContact us: we answer 24/7 – and within the hour!
Go to KLM on Facebook
Go to KLM on Twitter