KLM Meet & Seat
Discover Meet & Seat
What is Meet & Seat
KLM’s Meet & Seat lets you find out about interesting people who will be on board your KLM flight such as other passengers attending the same event as you at your destination.
Simply share your Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn profile details to check other participating passengers’ details and where they'll be sitting. Of course you can also choose your seat.
Meet & Seat is available:
- For bookings with 1 passenger on all KLM-operated flights to and from Amsterdam
- Until 1 hour before departure
- Via My Trip or when checking in online
How does it work
- On KLM.com, log in to My Trip or check in (from 30 hours before departure) and go to the seat map.
- Log in to your Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn account.
- Select the profile details you want to share with other passengers and add your travel details.
Next, the seat map will show you:
- Other participating passengers’ profile details – regardless which social media account they or you used.
- Which seat they have chosen.
- Which seats are available: you can select a seat, for example, next to someone with similar interests – and change as often as you like.
If you want to, you can sign up to receive an e-mail 3 days before departure, in which you’ll see who has joined Meet & Seat on your flight.
Profile and privacy
You can always choose to show less or more profile details or remove your profile details from the seat map entirely.
KLM will not use your profile details for other purposes than Meet & Seat. We will not share your details with third parties either. 48 hours after your flight has departed, your details will be removed automatically.
Read the Terms and Conditions for Meet & Seat>
When sharing your details via Meet & Seat, you can change your seat as often as you like and arrange extra comfortable seats in Economy Class.
If you choose to remove your profile from Meet & Seat, your seat number will remain the same, but you can still change it as often as you like without using Meet & Seat.
Please note that Meet & Seat is available through My Trip up until 48 hours before departure, and during check-in from 30 hours until 1 hour before departure. After that, you will not be able to view other passengers’ profile details or where they will be sitting or be able to change your seat.