Abu Dhabi (AUH) to Bremen (BRE)
Dubai (DXB) to Bremen (BRE)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Bremen, serving Bremen Airport (BRE). We have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for punctuality, and we intend to keep it this way. Book your next flight to Bremen with us today!
Top Bremen attractions
- Hole of Bremen: an underground collection box that plays music as a thank you for each coin deposited.
- Schnoor Quarter: the oldest district of Bremen built in the 15th century, boasting a labyrinthine of streets and numerous historic sites.
- Peter’s Cathedral: a stunning church with a history dating back to the 11th century, and a museum that will teach you all about it.
- Bremen’s Town Hall: a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the most important examples of Brick Gothic architecture in Europe.
- Marktplatz: a traditional German marketplace, where you can shop from local artisans, and grab a bite to eat.
Bremen is a proud city, and rightfully so: the architecture in the Altstadt (Old Town) is beautiful and impressive. Walking through the cobbled streets of the Schnoor will immerse you in the past, and for something to eat, visit the Schlachte and choose from one of the restaurants overlooking the harbour. Visit our travel guide for more tips about your trip to Bremen!
What’s the best way to get around Bremen?
Bremen is the tenth largest city in Germany and has a great public transport network. If you want to make the most of your time, taking the tram or the bus is the quickest way around. However, if you want to experience the city like a local, the best way to do it is on two wheels. Hire a bike and cycle around to experience all this wonderful city has to offer!
What’s the weather in Bremen?
It's mostly temperate and humid. Between June and September, the average temperature is 18°C (64°F). Winter extends from mid-November to mid-March, and it will rarely be warmer than 4°C (39°F). Although it is cold, the maritime climate in Bremen means it rarely gets snow.