Abu Dhabi (AUH) to Tallinn (TLL)
Dubai (DXB) to Tallinn (TLL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Tallinn, serving Tallinn Airport, or Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport (TLL), formerly known as Ülemiste Airport. We’re here to make sure our favourable flight schedules fit neatly into your busy agenda. Our convenient departure and arrival times make it easy for you to work one of our flights to Tallinn into your agenda.
Top Tallinn attractions
- Town Hall Square: admire the ancient and unique architecture of the city.
- Lennusadam Seaplane Harbour: enjoy the mix of maritime and war curiosities.
- Kadriorg Park: a huge urban park featuring a Swan Pond, many museums, and monuments.
- Tallinn TV Tower: this futuristic structure offers an impressive view and 3D interactive displays.
- Kiek in de Kök and Bastion Passages Museum: step into a medieval scene.
If you've ever wondered what a medieval, ex-soviet, and modern city looks like, Tallinn is your answer!
What’s the best way to get around Tallinn?
The city is quite small, so walking is the best way to explore the Old Town, harbour, and shopping streets. Buses, trams, and trolleys have cheap fares and can take you to other popular locations further from the centre. Taxis are also abundant, and you'll find them near large hotels or at key intersections.
What’s the weather in Tallinn?
Tallinn can be windy and cloudy for much of the year. Summers (June to September) are cool but comfortable. The average temperatures go from a low of 9°C (48°F) to a high of 21°C (70°F). The most rainfall occurs during August, and the chilly and dry winters start in November and end in March. Temperatures can drop to 0°C (32°F), especially during February.
*All amounts are in AED. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.