Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Toronto, serving Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) and Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). We recognise that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time, reliably. We have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way, so book your next flight to Toronto with us today!
Top Toronto attractions
- CN Tower: a 553 metre high concrete communications and observation tower which dominates the Toronto skyline, offering tourists and visitors spectacular views of the city and surrounding areas.
- Royal Ontario Museum: one of the largest museums of art, world culture and natural history in North America, with more than 6 million items and 40 galleries.
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada: a fascinating public aquarium, boasting several aquatic exhibits holding over 13.500 exotic sea and freshwater specimens, and even a walk-through tank.
- St. Lawrence Market: a famous farmers market featuring over 100 vendors, bakers, butchers and artisans; with produce and antiques on weekends.
- Hockey Hall of Fame: a museum and hall of fame dedicated to the history of ice hockey, holding exhibits about players, teams, National Hockey League (NHL) records, memorabilia and NHL trophies, including the famous Stanley Cup.
Toronto is Canada at its cosmopolitan best, and what better way to prepare than with a read through our travel guide? Our team of travel experts have worked tirelessly to cover everything the city has to offer and more!
What’s the best way to get around Toronto?
There are plenty of taxis whizzing around Toronto at any one time and the low fares make them an attractive option. If you are travelling longer distances throughout the city, you can opt for either the Street Car or the Subway; both cover Toronto’s major hubs. Buying either a day or weekly pass makes using Toronto’s transport cheaper and simpler.
What’s the weather like in Toronto?
Toronto and its many sights are perhaps best explored between late April through May, when the weather is warm and the heavy rainfall of July has yet to arrive. If you visit in January, don’t forget to pack insulating clothes as the average temperature drops to -3°C (28°F)!