Luanda (LAD) To Naples (NAP)
Thanks to our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Naples, serving Naples-Capodichino International Airport (NAP). There’s no finer feeling than munching on authentic Italian spaghetti, pizza and gelato, and Naples is renowned for its delicious food! Book your flight with us today and experience it for yourself.
Top Naples attractions
- Museo Cappella Sansevero: a church in Naples’ historic centre.
- Via Caracciolo e Lungomare di Napoli: a pier-side walk offering beautiful views over the sea.
- Teatro di San Carlo: a historic opera house and theatre.
- Catacombe di San Gennaro: a cemetery located in ancient ruins.
- Naples Underground: historic sites underneath Naples.
What’s the best way to get around Naples?
The historic centre of Naples is best explored on foot. If you do want to use public transport, catch the metro - lines 1 and 2 cover most of the city centre. Metro Line 1 connects Piazza Cavour and Museo station with the Vomero hilltop and northern suburbs, while Line 2 connects the central train station with Mergellina ferry port and Pozzuoli port and Roman amphitheatre. There are also several reliable bus routes, including three Hop-On-Hop-Off buses that are perfect for exploring all of the best attractions.
What’s the weather in Naples?
To enjoy your gelato in the sun, head to Naples between May and October for temperatures between 18°C (64°F) and 25°C (76°F). The winter months can be very cold and wet, so get all your layers on and take your trusty umbrella!
*All amounts are in USD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).