Luanda (LAD) to Tulsa (TUL)
Thanks to our global network, we offer flights to Tulsa, serving Tulsa International Airport (TUL) from hundreds of destinations worldwide. As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we proudly serve over 150 destinations worldwide and over 500 destinations with our partner network. So sit back and let us take you where you need to go!
Top Tulsa attractions
- Philbrook Museum of Art: an extensive art museum in the historic home of Waite and Genevieve Phillips with expansive formal gardens, showcasing 9 collections of art from all over the world, and spanning various artistic media and styles.
- Gilcrease Museum: a museum dedicated to western Americana, displaying the world's largest, most comprehensive collection of art of the American West, as well as a growing collection of art and artefacts from Central and South America.
- Woody Guthrie Center: a famous public museum and archive dedicated to the life and legacy of American folk musician and singer-songwriter Woody Guthrie.
- The Cave House: a quirky building and museum originally built in the 1920s, full of history, hauntings and hair-raising stories.
- The Golden Driller: a mammoth 23-metre-tall (75 foot), 19.750-kg (43.500-pound) statue of an oil worker, and the fifth-tallest statue in the United States.
What’s the best way to get around Tulsa?
The city’s public transport system, Tulsa Transit, operates a few bus lines that cover the city centre but the sometimes infrequent schedules can make other transport options more attractive. Honestly the best way to experience Tulsa is with a rental car. The grid layout of Tulsa makes it easy to navigate and there are currently 8 major rental companies available at the airport.
What’s the weather like in Tulsa?
Make the trip to Tulsa in July if you want to experience the best of the summer sun and an average temperature of 28°C (83°F). Don’t forget to pack your sunscreen and as the Tulsa sun can raise the heat to a scorching 34°C (93°F)!