Buenos Aires (BUE) to Hanoi (HAN)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Hanoi, serving Noi Bai International Airport (HAN). If you have any queries, get in touch with our helpful customer service team. Contact us on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter and WhatsApp.
Top Hanoi attractions
- Thang Long Water Puppets Theatre: see a traditional water puppetry show at this fantastic theatre.
- Old Quarter: a historic district in Hanoi consisting of many small, meandering streets, each bearing the name of the goods that was specifically traded there.
- Lake of the Restored Sword: the historical centre of Hanoi and one of the most scenic spots in the city.
- Ba Vi National Park: a 10.000-hectare national park located shortly outside the city, featuring rich and diverse tropical and subtropical species of flora and fauna.
- Le Mat Snake Village: a district in Hanoi famous for its many restaurants that offer visitors the opportunity to eat local snake delicacies.
What’s the best way to get around Hanoi?
Hanoi city centre is easily explored on foot, but most visitors opt to rent a car or motorcycle for the duration of the trip. It gives them the freedom to travel out of the city centre and explore Vietnam's beautiful scenery. There are buses that run through the city, although the bus routes can be quite difficult to understand – purchase a map with the bus routes printed on before you try and navigate the routes yourself!
What’s the weather in Hanoi?
Between May and September, the temperature rarely drops below an average of 25°C (77°F). This is also the wet season, so if you visit during this time, expect some heavy (but brief) downpours! December through to February are the coolest months to visit with the average temperature hitting 17°C (63°F).