Top flight deals to Kristiansand (KRS)*
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Kristiansand, serving Kjevik (KRS). We have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for punctuality, and we intend to keep it this way. Book your next flight to Kristiansand with us today!
Top Kristiansand attractions
- Agder Natural History Museum and Botanical Gardens: a natural history museum where you can experience natural history through time, and take a walk through the rose garden which date from 1850.
- Baneheia and Ravnedalen: two scenic parks just north of the city centre, offering beautiful hikes and skiing tracks along the lake.
- Kristiansand Domkirke: an imposing gothic cathedral built in the 19th
- Dyreparken: a 60-acre Zoo and Amusement Park, recognised as Norway’s most visited attraction and a great way to spend the day.
- Odderøya: a scenic island that was once a naval base, and can be accessed by a bridge which connects it to the mainland.
As one of the largest and most picturesque cities in Norway, Kristiansand thrives with tourism, especially during summertime. The green scenery, blue beaches, and awesome landscapes attract a large flow of tourists from everywhere. Kristiansand offers a lively atmosphere with many, nightclubs, restaurants and shopping centres, almost making you forget that the city dates back to prehistoric times. Find out more for your trip to Kristiansand when you visit our travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Kristiansand?
The best way to explore this city is by foot since the land is flat. Public transport is efficient and Nettbuss is the main operator, but there are many others, all of which are reliable. Taxis are quite expensive, so it would be better to rent a car if you want to explore beyond the city.
What’s the weather in Kristiansand?
Summer season lasts from June to September, and winter comes in November and stays until March. During summer, the average temperatures range from a high of 20°C (68°F) to a low of 12°C (53°F). Winter gets chilly, with the temperature rarely rising over 3°C (37°F).