Vienna (VIE) to Accra (ACC)
Innsbruck (INN) to Accra (ACC)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Accra, serving Kotoka International Airport (ACC). Our proud status as one of the world’s most punctual airlines means we are dedicated to making sure your flight to Accra gets there on time. Just take your seat and enjoy your trip with us!
Top Accra attractions
- Aburi Botanical Gardens: see a huge variety of exotic flora.
- Makola Market: experience the heart of urban life in Ghana at this bustling marketplace. The hub of food stalls is not to be missed.
- Bojo Beach: sneak off to this pristine, beautiful beach for sun, sand, and surf - the only beach where you can take a dip in freshwater on one side and in salt water on the other.
- National Museum of Ghana: learn about Ghanaian culture and history through interesting displays and exhibits.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral: explore this historic building for a look at colonial architecture.
To find out more about the best places to visit in Accra, take a look at our travel guide today and let our experts walk you through the city’s best attractions!
What’s the best way to get around Accra?
One cost-effective means of transport in Accra is the government-owned bus company State Transport Corporation (STC). The cheap fares and choice of quality make the STC bus services a popular (and safe) option for you. Taxis offer greater flexibility, but you should be prepared to haggle with the driver as foreigners are usually charged more.
What’s the weather in Accra?
The warmest month of February has an average temperature of 28°C (82°F), but generally speaking, Accra is hot throughout the year. In fact, the temperature in August, the ‘coldest’ month, only drops to 24°C (75°F).