Vienna (VIE) to Boise (BOI)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Boise, serving Boise Airport (BOI) in the U.S. state of Idaho. Let us make your travel experience as easy as possible. Upgrade to our Economy Comfort seats, increase your luggage allowance, choose your in-flight meal, and even check-in on our website or mobile app.
Top Boise attractions
- Boise River Greenbelt: beautiful stretch of land alongside the river, perfect for walks, jogging and bike rides.
- World Center For Birds of Prey: the headquarters of an international non-profit that focuses on protecting birds of prey.
- Old Idaho Penitentiary: historical site and museum that was a functioning prison between 1872 and 1963.
- Kathryn Albertson Park: 41-acre park and wildlife sanctuary.
- Idaho Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial: 81-acre memorial and educational park built to honour Anne Frank and her faith in humanity.
What’s the best way to get around Boise?
Boise city can be walked, or you can rely on the public buses that service the area. However, to really experience Boise and all that it has to offer, we’d recommend that you hire a vehicle for your trip. This way, you can move further out of the city.
What’s the weather in Boise?
Idaho experiences extreme weather fluctuations, so be prepared for the season you are travelling in! Winters are very cold and snowy, so pack your thermals and gloves to enjoy the winter wonderland. Summers heat up to over 32°C (91°F) in July and August and there’s barely any rain, so you can enjoy relaxing in the sun in some of Boise’s beautiful parks.