Vienna (VIE) to Monrovia (MLW)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Monrovia, serving Roberts International Airport (ROB). With our in-flight entertainment available in many languages and complimentary meals on intercontinental flights, time will go by before you know it!
Top Monrovia attractions
- Centennial Pavilion: a historic site lined with statues.
- Liberian National Museum: museum that showcases ethnic and historical exhibitions.
- Providence Island: a historic site of British colonisation.
- CeCe Beach: a beautiful, sandy beach.
- Wulki Farms: a fun complex that features a golf course, swimming pool and farm.
What’s the best way to get around Monrovia?
Taxis are your best transport option in Monrovia. You can either opt for a private taxi, or you can car share with other passengers. It may take longer to reach your destination in a shared taxi, but it will be cheaper.
What’s the weather in Monrovia?
Monrovia is hot all year! The lowest average temperature is 25°C (77°F) and the highest is 28°C (82°F), so you needn’t worry about getting caught out in the cold. There’s over a 50 percent chance of rain during August, September and October, so you’ll need your umbrella if you’re visiting during this time.