Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Peru, serving Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM) in Lima, Peru at the most convenient hours. In-flight entertainment is available on all our intercontinental flights, so sit back, relax and enjoy your travel with us.
KLM Destination Peru
Things to do in Peru
- Plaza Mayor: the birthplace of Lima, Peru’s capital, with iconic palaces surrounding it.
- Government Palace: a beautiful building, with daily changing of the guard ceremonies.
- Historic Centre of Lima: the area features churches, museums, and incredible architecture.
- Machu Picchu: no visit to Peru is complete without a visit to the 15th-century Incan site.
- Inca Trail: make your way to Machu Picchu along the traditional hiking trail.
Why travel to Peru with us?
Our flights are scheduled to suit your needs, with favourable departure and arrival times for all our destinations. This means our flights to Peru fit your schedule, not the other way around. To fully benefit from flying with us, make sure to remember to sign up to our Flying Blue Programme. Collect miles every time you fly, and earn perks such as extra baggage and better seating.