Oranjestad, Aruba (AUA) to Cardiff (CWL)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Cardiff, serving Cardiff Airport (CWL). On a tight schedule for your trip? Our convenient flight times mean we’ll help you make the most of your visit to Cardiff. Wether you're looking for a weekend getaway, going away for business or to visit relatives: you'll find your ideal ticket to Cardiff with KLM!
Top Cardiff attractions
- Cardiff Bay: a thriving hub of activities in this rejuvenated hotspot liven up a day out.
- St Fagans National Museum: an open-air museum at St Fagans Castle and gardens that walks you through Welsh history from Celtic to modern times.
- Wales Millennium Centre: the place to go for cultural activities - music, shows, performances, bars, and dining.
- Bute Park: an extensive span of nature featuring a noteworthy tree collection, cafés, Victorian gardens, natural play features, and riverside views.
- Principality Stadium: the home of Welsh Rugby and a must-visit for sports fans.
Ready for your flight to Cardiff? Why not get our expert take on the city’s must-sees with a look through our informative travel guide?
What’s the best way to get around Cardiff?
Packing a whole lot into a small package, Cardiff is great to explore either on foot or by bicycle. Alternatively, public transport is very well connected to the hotspots, and you can catch buses from anywhere in the city centre.
What’s the weather in Cardiff?
Summertime is pleasant with July seeing an average temperature of 16°C (61°F). The city is well known for its rain, however, so make sure you pack appropriate clothing!
*All amounts are in AWG. Taxes and carrier surcharges are included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).