Oranjestad, Aruba (AUA) to Dublin (DUB)
Oranjestad, Aruba (AUA) to Cork (ORK)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Dublin Airport (DUB), Cork Airport (ORK) and Shannon Airport (SNN) in Ireland. Join our Flying Blue reward scheme to earn Miles on your flight to Ireland that can be redeemed for flight upgrades, hotel rooms, access to airport lounges and other great benefits.
Things to do in Ireland
- Killarney National Park: a beautiful and preserved stretch of land with lakes, mountains and greenery.
- Cliffs of Moher: cliffs with steep drop-offs into the sea where you can enjoy perfect views over the ocean.
- Kilmainham Gaol: a historic former prison turned museum, this Dublin jail is steeped with history.
- Irish Whiskey Museum: interactive exhibits and a whiskey tasting.
- Guinness Storehouse: a tour around the famous Guinness brewery complete with a free pint.
Why travel to Ireland with us?
We’re always thinking of ways we can make your lives easier. That’s why we’re pleased to provide convenient flight schedules and be recognised as a punctual airline. Your journey with us couldn’t be more straightforward! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in AWG. Taxes and carrier surcharges are included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).