Oranjestad, Aruba (AUA) to Nuremberg (NUE)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Nuremberg, serving Nuremberg Airport (NUE). If you need to speak to one of our service desk agents, we’re here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Tweet us or message us on Facebook or WhatsApp and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Top Nuremberg attractions
- Nazi Party Rally Grounds: an exhibition set in the grounds where mass Nazi rallies took place.
- Nuremberg Castle: an 11th-century castle with a royal palace and gardens.
- Albrecht Dürer’s House: a timbered gothic house that survived the WWII bombings.
- Hauptmarkt: a market selling local produce.
- Germanisches National museum: temporary and permanent exhibitions of art and culture in Germany.
Whether you’re looking for the best bratwurst in town or a place to check out local art, take a look at our travel guide for more tips and tricks on the best attractions in Nuremberg.
What’s the best way to get around Nuremberg?
There are many trams, trains, metros and bus lines to use when travelling around Nuremberg, and you’ll never have to wait long for your next ride! Public transport is available all night too, with a special “NightLiner” bus route operating between the hours of 01:00 and 04:00. Most trams and subways stop at the central station, Hauptbahnhof, so head to this stop if you’re not sure which line you need!
What’s the weather in Nuremberg?
If you don’t like the cold, avoid Nuremberg between November and March when average temperatures range between -1°C (30°F) and 5°C (41°F). In the warmer summer months, you can expect averages of 18°C (64°F). One thing’s for sure when visiting Nuremberg: you’ll need to pack your umbrella!
*All amounts are in AWG. Taxes and carrier surcharges are included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).