Brussels (BRU) to Charleston, SC (CHS)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Charleston, serving Charleston International Airport (CHS) in the US state of South Carolina. Along with Charleston, we proudly serve over 150 destinations worldwide as KLM and over 500 destinations with our partner network. So sit back and let us take you where you need to go!
Top Charleston attractions
- South Carolina Aquarium: a famous aquarium home to more than 10.000 plants and animals.
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist: a beautiful cathedral built in 1854, and the mother church of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Charleston.
- Waterfront Park: a twelve-acre park along approximately half a mile of the Cooper River, offering visitors beautiful landscape architecture.
- Middleton Place: a 65-acre National Historic Landmark and home to America’s Oldest Landscaped Gardens.
- Rainbow Row: a series of thirteen colourful historic Georgian-style houses built in the late 1700s.
What’s the best way to get around Charleston?
For the most part Charleston can easily be traversed on foot, with most of the tourist attractions within easy distance of each other. If you would like to use public transport, there are free DASH buses that shuttle between the main attractions, so you can explore the city thoroughly. The buses run every few minutes from various stops located throughout the downtown area.
What’s the weather in Charleston?
To experience a real South Carolina summer, head to Charleston between May and September when temperatures tend to average 30°C (90°F). The cold season in Charleston tends to be warmer than here in the UK, with the coldest month of January still experiencing highs of 13°C (56°F) and the temperature rarely dropping below freezing.