Brussels (BRU) to Edinburgh (EDI)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Edinburgh, serving Edinburgh Airport (EDI). We're proud of our reputation as punctual airline and we care about getting you across the globe on time. This ensures you that you'll always be able to make the most of your time with a KLM ticket to Edinburgh!
Top Edinburgh attractions
- Scotch Whisky Experience: sip on a variety of local whisky flavours and learn about distillery processes through exhibits.
- Edinburgh Castle: a historic fortress and an unmissable sight marking the skyline.
- Arthur’s Seat: the site of an ancient volcano and an excellent place to hike.
- Princes Street: the city’s shopping hotspot that opens up on the south to panoramic views of the castle, the Old Town, and the valley in between.
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh: originally built in 1670, it houses thousands of different plant species.
The best way to get an expert’s insight into Edinburgh is by using our travel guide. We take a comprehensive look at Edinburgh’s hidden gems, from the best streets for food to the most exciting spots for night-time entertainment.
What’s the best way to get around Edinburgh?
Edinburgh is a delightfully compact city which is easy to navigate on foot. The excellent bus service also connects all the major hotspots together. The city has recently adopted wifi-friendly trams that also run to the airport.
What’s the weather in Edinburgh?
As beautiful as Edinburgh can be, it’s at the mercy of the British weather; warm clothes and a good umbrella are essential. Even the warmest month, July, only experiences an average temperature of 15°C (59°F).